Re: Problems with up2date and rhn registration

John Haxby wrote:

A little while ago when I created installed RHEL4 beta 1 on a test machine, I created an RHN account to look after it and registered the machine with that. That old account still exists and still has a machine registered to get updates on the RHEL4 beta channel. Unfortunately, that particular machine has been recycled. When I did a fresh install with RHEL4 beta 2, I cannot use that demo account, any new demo account or indeed the account for which we have five developer licenses -- there is no RHEL4 beta channel that I can subscribe to.

It looks like this is an rhn issue that will be fixed shortly.