Re: Final Kernel?

Arjan,
any chance that you will include software suspend in some format. I know your probably do not see it as being stable enough
however Software Suspend 2 can be built as modules, so you could add the patches to the kernel and not build the modules, then if a customer wants to enable it, they can simply build and package the extra modules. This would be a good solution for everyone.