Interesting time logging a bug

The beta2 instructions call for logging a bug against the version rhel4-beta2. Unfortunately, the choices don't include that so I've logged my bug (138824) against rhel4-rc1.

If you look at this bug you'll notice that it's about system-config-lvm (which the release notes specifically ask for testing for, see, I do read them :-) but alas it's logged against lvm2 because there isn't a system-config-lvm component.

I don't know who the owner of system-config-lvm is, but feel free to re-assign it to correct component when it's been created.

jch

[It's just occurred to me -- is there a way to log bugs against Red Hat's bugzilla?]