Re: Interesting time logging a bug

I also logged an Evolution bug against rhel4-rc1.  You would think Red
Hat would get their stuff together and coordinate Bugzilla component
updates with the RHEL 4 beta announcements.  They've had this issue in
RHEL 3 quarterly update betas as well  :-(  New components available in
the quarterly update haven't been added to Bugzilla until someone
complains.

/Brian/