Re: RHEL4 Beta 1 to Beat 2 via up2date?

Mark Zolton wrote:
Thank you. I understand completely. I just wasn't sure why the packages would be available to up2date if that route was not recommended.

We have the beta rhn channel for updates to the beta. This enables us to get packages out to the beta testing community a little faster.

For practical reasons we recycle the beta rhn channel for successive beta releases.