Re: Interesting time logging a bug

John Haxby wrote:

The beta2 instructions call for logging a bug against the version rhel4-beta2. Unfortunately, the choices don't include that so I've logged my bug (138824) against rhel4-rc1.

This should be fixed now. Thanks for the report :)

[It's just occurred to me -- is there a way to log bugs against Red Hat's bugzilla?]

Yes, file against the "Bugzilla" product.