ipw2100 or ipw2200 wireless minipci cards

The beta2 announcement says that IPW 2100 and 2200 wireless nics are now supported. I'd really like to junk the broadcom minipci card that came with my laptop, but the usual suspects failed to admit to the existance of minipci wireless cards, let along Intel PRO/Wireless ones. Does anyone know of a supplier, preferably in the UK, that sells these beasts? And while your at it, is it only the 2200 that supports 802.11g?

jch

[In case you were wondering, ndiswrapper works just fine, but not with the RHEL kernel as the ndis driver blows the 4k stack.]