Re: Evolution

John Summerfield wrote:

I really am beginning to dislike this version of Evolution. I'm running
it on Beta 1; I installed AS beta2 on another box where I didn't
explicitly choose much at all by way of extras - jut some server stuff I
was surprised to see not selected, not deselect any GUI stuff but,. to
my surprise, I didn't get either a GUI email client or a GUI web
browser.

My personal preference is for Thunderbird, but then I've been using its ancestors for years now and it's hard to break a habit.

However, are you aware that Beta1 has Evolution 1.5 and Beta2 has Evolution 2.0? They're somewhat different and based on my brief foray into Evolution 2 yesterday, it does have some usability advantages over the 1.x series.

jch