Re: Evolution

> However, are you aware that Beta1 has Evolution 1.5 and Beta2 has
> Evolution 2.0?   They're somewhat different and  based on my brief foray
> into Evolution 2 yesterday, it does have some usability advantages over
> the 1.x series.

It seems I've finished evaluating evolution:
[summer thylacine ~]$ /usr/bin/evolution-2.0
Bonobo accessibility support initialized
GTK Accessibility Module initialized
application finalize called
[summer thylacine ~]$

It doesn't display anything.

I as going to run it under strace for the delight of @redhat.com but no
strace.

According to Bill tbird wasn't ready for beta 1 so it's kmail.

The major problem with kmail so far is finding it.

--
Cheers
John