ssh agent forwarding broken?

In my ~/.ssh/config I have "ForwardAgent yes" so that I can hop from machine to machine without needing multiple private keys. It still works hopping around various machines (none of which are running anything as recent as RHEL4b2 or FC3) but I can't get back to my own machine.

Has ForwardAgent changed? There's nothing in the ssh_config or sshd_config man pages that suggests that it has.

jch