Re: up2date question

Joshua Daniel Franklin wrote:

Keith Ledbetter wrote:

if I install beta 2, will I be able to update to beta 3, beta 4, and so on through the up2date functionality

Perhaps, but it's "not supported" or recommended.

or will each subsequent beta release mean I'll need to wipe my machine and re-install from a new ISO image?

That's what's recommended.

Thanks, Joshua. I'm just trying to weigh the pain of doing such a thing versus the "I should do it to make a better product" thought that's gnawing away at my gut ;-)

-Keith