Re: up2date question

Thanks, Joshua. I'm just trying to weigh the pain of doing such a thing versus the "I should do it to make a better product" thought that's gnawing away at my gut ;-)

-Keith

Keith,

I posted a question similar to this last week. I did try to upgrade from Beta 1 to Beta 2 through up2date with little success. The recommenced method seems to be a reinstall as this will more accurately reflect the intentions of the developers. After trying this myself, I have to agree.

Mark