Re: ssh agent forwarding broken?

On Thu, Nov 18, 2004 at 04:42:26PM +0000, John Haxby wrote:
> In my ~/.ssh/config I have "ForwardAgent yes" so that I can hop from
> machine to machine without needing multiple private keys.   It still
> works hopping around various machines (none of which are running
> anything as recent as RHEL4b2 or FC3) but I can't get back to my own
> machine.
>
> Has ForwardAgent changed?   There's nothing in the ssh_config or
> sshd_config man pages that suggests that it has.

Have you double-checked the permissions on your ~/.ssh directory and its
contents (particularly "config"), and run ssh and sshd with the
debugging options?  I can go from one FC3 system to another FC3 system
and back with "ssh -A" without trouble, and the beta contains the same
version of the openssh package.

Nalin