Re: Evolution

On Thursday 18 November 2004 22:19, John Haxby wrote:
> Thunderbird is in beta2.    I would recommend beta2 anyway -- it seems
> much more stable.

I'm learning why I used kmail for so long.

It has some nifty features:
Mark text, click reply and it quotes only the marked text.
It can expire old email.

One thing I'd like to do is hide read mail, I've never found a way to do that.

Probably I could filter it into another folder, but that's not quite the same.

--
Cheers
John