Re: ssh agent forwarding broken?

> Well, if it has it's a new option to me and the man pages :-)   Also
> forwarding only fails when trying to get _back_ to the original machine.

Ok... I see that sshd_config can only be told to refuse X11 forwarding
or forwarding of ports in general.

So could it be your ssh_config on 'all' systems where you tried has
"ForwardAgent no"  ?  I like ssh -v a lot for providing clues on what
I did wrong...

--
Rob van der Heij                  rvdheij @ gmail.com