Re: Open office broken?

Chuck Mead wrote:

I'm running Beta 2 on an x86_64 and it appears that some libstdc updates have broken open office. Any clues what to do about this or is a fix forthcoming?

Okay so it was the compat libs. Installing compat-libstdc++-33-3.2.3-46.1.i386.rpm fixed it.

You probably should log the problem such that it can be taken into consideration in the packaging/dependencies.

--
"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never
actually known what the question is."

--The computer "Deep Thought" in "Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy"