Re: kudzu auto mode

Long nights, little sleep. I replied without thinking. This is just a
stab, but something like this may work. Kudzu will probably still try to
reconfigure the device, and if you are there you can do it, and if it
times out, it may work anyway.

In your %post

#Modules

echo "alias eth1 somemodule" >> /etc/modules.conf

#Network Interface:

cat >> /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth1 <<END
DEVICE=eth1
ONBOOT=yes
BOOTPROTO=none
NETMASK=255.255.255.0