[Napc-2018] Automatic reply: Breakout sessions announced | Red Hat North America Partner Conference

Togut, Lynn lynn.togut at sap.com
Wed Sep 5 16:05:12 UTC 2018

Dear Sender:

Thank you for your email.  I am on vacation until Monday, Sept. 10th, with limited access to email or voicemail..  If urgent, please leave a voicemail or SMS on my mobile. There will be a delay in my response or contact my manager: Martina Reinhard (martina.reinhard at sap.com).  Otherwise, I will reply on Sept. 10th
.
Best Regards,
Lynn Togut
SAP PLS Partner Engineering Services| SAP Labs, LLC