Test Results: Windowless + Concurrent rpc_method_invoke() patch

Gwenole Beauchesne gb.public at free.fr
Sun Oct 12 23:03:19 UTC 2008

Hi,

Le 11 oct. 08 à 02:51, Warren Togami a écrit :

> Ketan Patel wrote:
>> I have also notice that middle while does not work when over flash
>> area...i.e. use middle while to scroll up and down a page, but when
>> over flash area it will not scroll.
>
> Hasn't that always been true of any browser plugin, even before
> nspluginwrapper existed?

I have tried with an upstream 32-bit Firefox build, scrolling does
work over a Flash area. So, this is indeed a bug in nspluginwrapper.
Ketan, has this ever worked for you? For other plugins too? IOW, I
don't think it's a regression and the bug was probably there from the
begining.

Regards,
Gwenole.