[Octa-list] windows VMs in Octa

Henry Robertson henry at redhat.com
Mon Apr 4 13:56:43 UTC 2011

Hi Kaerka,

While it wouldn't take much effort to integrate the Windows VMs (via RHEV templating & DHCP) it does however go against our tenant of not duplicating any RHEV-M standalone functions. If we used something like Cobbler for the Windows system provisioning (i.e. not templates) then I wouldn't have any issues with it. So, for now, I'd recommend just provisioning the new Windows VMs straight from RHEV-M.

Thanks,
Henry

Henry Robertson
Sr. Enterprise Architect