[Octa-list] 260+ Attend Inaugural NYC Event; Conference Audio Available

Data Center Summit (CapRate Events, LLC) Data_Center_Summit_CapRate_Event at mail.vresp.com
Fri Dec 2 20:46:40 UTC 2011

260+ from 183 Data Center Real Estate and Infrastructure Executives
Attend Inaugural New York City Event

Produced by CapRate Events, LLC
www.cre-events.com

Event Highlights Included:
* Data Center Building Tour: 32 Avenue of the Americas (Rudin
Management)
* Exclusive Debate: The Future of Data Center Real Estate: An
Introspective Look at 20 Years of Growth, Setbacks, and Survival in
the New Digital Society
* “The Data” on the Data Center Market: An Update on Market
Fundamentals and Investment Sales Volume in the Tri-State (Presented
by Tier1 Research)

Conference Audio is Available.
Available Panels include:
* “The Data” on the Data Center Market: An Update on Market
Fundamentals and Investment Sales Volume in the Tri-State
* Greater New York Data Center Market 360: Where is the New Activity
Occurring? And, Can My Building Be a Data Center?
* The Future of Data Center Real Estate: An Introspective Look at 20
Years of Growth, Setbacks, and Survival in the New Digital Society
* Financing of Data Centers: Who are the Active Debt Players and are
Private Equity and Venture Capital Firms Poised to Become More
Active?
* New York City & Urban Data Center Market: Following Sabey’s
Acquisition of the Verizon Building, Could Investment and Development
Shift Back to City Settings?
* Corporate End User Roundtable: What are the Current Demands and
Capacity Requirements of Today’s Most Active Firms?
* Innovative Data Center Design and its Impact on Marketability,
Management & Operations
* Keynote Address: Anthony Wanger, President, IO

> To order conference audio:
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?CapRateEventsLLC/0c313768de/b7905f1c51/e60963293f

Produced by: CapRate Events, LLC | A New Media Platform for
Commercial Real Estate
With well-attended and thought-provoking conferences and webinars,
the business-to-business media firm has emerged as the new leader in
commercial real estate informational and networking services.
> On November 29, 263 executives from 183 firms attended The Greater
New York Data Center Summit.
> On November 2, 330 executives from 204 firms attended The New
Jersey Apartment Summit.
> On September 20-21, 319 executives from 222 firms attended The
National Apartment Summit.
For additional information, or to get involved:
www.cre-events.com | info at cre-events.com

following link:

http://cts.vresp.com/u?0c313768de/b7905f1c51/mlpftw

Click below to forward this email to a friend:
http://oi.vresp.com/f2af/v4/send_to_friend.html?ch=0c313768de&lid=1536601579&ldh=b7905f1c51

This message was sent by Data Center Summit (CapRate Events, LLC)
using VerticalResponse

CapRate Events, LLC
841 Broadway, Suite 500
New York, New York 10003
US

Read the VerticalResponse marketing policy:
http://www.verticalresponse.com/content/pm_policy.html