[Octa-list] IOT Users - Q3

Maria Louis maria.louis at exactechdata.com
Mon Aug 17 19:07:42 UTC 2015

Hi,

Would a targeted list of M2M/IoT users helps you in focusing your marketing
and sales tactics?

We also have CA Erwin, Verizon M2M, AT&T and Jasper users list available
with global reach. We offer comprehensive business information along with
personalized emails of key decision makers using specific applications.

Some of our ready to delivery lists:

.         Microsoft Users

.         Cisco Users

.         IBM Users

.         Apple Users

.         SAP Users

.         Gartner Users

.         General Electric Users

.         Amazon Users & so on

Titles include:  Director, Product Marketing, IoT/ Manager of
Machine-to-Machine Solution Architects/ VP, Director, Manager of IoT/M2M,
Data Modeler/ Data Architect/ Business Architect/ Chief Data Officer/ Data
Steward/ Data Modeling Analyst/ Enterprise Data Architect/ Big Data
Architect/ Business Intelligence Data Architect, etc.

Please let me know if you'd like to setup a call and discuss further. Also
if you are looking for any other Database/titles at this point of time
please feel free to reach me with the details.

Thanks and have a great day!

--

Regards,

Maria Louis