[Octa-list] Cloud Computing Users Accounts -Q3

Isaac Howard isaac.howard at e-prospectsdata.com
Tue Aug 25 13:40:28 UTC 2015

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring recently compiled and opt in verified
contacts of "Cloud Computing" software Users Accounts?

We have global reach and can connect you to titles like: CTO, CIO, VP,
Directors, etc. And I am confident that our list will help you in finding
more qualified leads, resulting in increased revenues.

Companies installed with following technologies: PaaS, SaaS, IaaS, Naas,
Hybrid Clouds, Private Clouds, Cloud Security, CLoud
Solutions,Virtualization and many more

Few of them are:

o    AWS users

o    SFDC users

o    CSC Users

o    GoogleApps users

o    Rackspace users

o    Softlayer users

o    HP Cloud users and so on.

Should you be targeting a different audience, please let me know and we can
help you with a customized data set.

Please let me know if we can set up a call to discuss further or you can
send me an email with the information you are looking for.

Regards

--------

Isaac Howard

Technology List Consultant