[Octa-list] Amazon EMR Accounts

Sheri Price sheri.price at itinsightsdb.com
Mon Jul 6 21:46:05 UTC 2015

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Would you be interested in our recently compiled global data for below
targeted users?

v  Amazon EMR users

v  Amazon Redshift users

v  Amazon EC2 users

v  MapR users

v  HortonWorks users

Data Fields:- Company Name, Website URL, First Name, Last Name, Title/
Designation, Direct Mailing Address, Email Address, Phone Number , Fax
Number, SIC Code, Industry Type, Revenue Size/Employee Size, Application
Used and Social Media Contact (if available).

Look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Sheri  price

Marketing Strategist and Demand Generation

Tech Data sites

                                                                  This is an
attempt to begin the conversation with you. However we highly respect your
privacy. If you wish to not to hear from me please reply with UNS in the
subject line.