[Octa-list] Openstack Users

Samantha Moore S.Moore at exactmarketingdata.com
Mon Jul 13 17:09:34 UTC 2015

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring Opt-in and Tele-Verified contacts of
OpenStack users for your current marketing initiatives?

Some of the Titles associated with these technologies are mentioned below:

.             Developers and programmers

.             Architects/Engineers/Designers

.             CxOs

.             Sys admins/Analysts

.             IT Managers

.             Enterprise developers and managers

.             Trainers and educators and many more.

If you are interested in this information let me know, we can help you with
some samples to review and please let me know if you are looking for any of
the above or any other technology lists at this time.

Warm Regards,

Samantha Moore

Marketing Coordinator

To remove from this mailing, please reply with LEAVE OUT in the subject
line[i]

Other Services: Email Appending, Telemarketing, Tele-Verification, List
Management, Data Licensing & Partnership.