[Octa-list] Attendee List of VMworld, VMUG, BlackHat, Dynatrace

Evelyn Joyce evelyn.joyce at m-worlddata.com
Tue Jun 30 14:00:51 UTC 2015

Hi,

I understand you are exhibiting at below mentioned tradeshow. If yes, we can
provide you with current registered attendees list.

Event Name

Date and Year

Location

VMUG Seattle

9-Jul-15

Bellevue, WA

Dynatrace Perform Day

30-Jul-15

Singapore

Black Hat USA

August 05, 2015 to August 06, 2015

Las Vegas, NV

VMworld

August 30, 2015 to September 03, 2015

San Francisco, CA

Please let me know your thoughts, I will get back to you with further
details.

Regards,

Evelyn Joyce| Sr. Marketing Exe |

GBA INC

1520, MT Valley, La Mirada, CA

Match Test for Appending : Just send us now 25 to 50 contacts in an excel
sheet from your in-house database with missing email address, telephone
numbers, fax numbers or mailing addresses, we can append it for you at no
cost, this will help you check the quality of our services.

Please "Unsubscribe" if not interested in receiving further emails.