[Octa-list] Openstack Summit 2015

Abraham Bac abraham.bac at equalityleads.com
Mon May 4 18:22:49 UTC 2015

Hi,

Good Day to you.

Since we are less than a month away from the   "Openstack Summit 2015" ,
Would you be interested in acquiring the Tele-verified contact leads of
Cloud Technology Users to enrich your marketing and sales cycle?

We have global reach and can connect you to titles like: CTO, CIO, VP,
Directors, etc. And I am confident that our list will help you in finding
more qualified leads, resulting in increased revenues.

Companies installed with following technologies: PaaS, SaaS, IaaS, Naas,
Hybrid Clouds, Private Clouds, Cloud Security, CLoud Solutions,
Virtualization and many more

Few of them are:

o    AWS users

o    SFDC users

o    CSC Users

o    GoogleApps users

o    Rackspace users

o    Softlayer users

o    HP Cloud users and so on.

Should you be targeting a different audience, please let me know and we can
help you with a customized data set.

Please let me know if we can set up a call to discuss further or you can
send me an email with the information you are looking for.

--

Regards,

Abraham bac

Business Development