[Octa-list] IBM Edge2015

paul.johnson paul.johnson at equalityleads.com
Thu May 14 20:54:52 UTC 2015

Hi,

Since our company is one of the exhibiter in IBM Edge2015. I just wondering
to know you're interest level in knowing more about various IBM product
users database from various geographical locations.

We have 26,715 companies with 2,878,628 business contacts who work for IBM
Across the globe.

These contacts have key people from all kind of technology focused by IBM.

Our list details contact Name, company name, company URL, title, mailing
address, phone number, fax number, industry, SIC code, revenue and verified
and opt in business email address. Fresh and commitment on quality - 75% on
email deliverables and 95% accuracy on phone numbers, direct mailing address
and other industry information. You can use this multi-channel mailing list
for online lead generation, telemarketing, newsletter promotions; Best part
is you can sort this list to reach out to your exact target audience

Our Other Services:

Email Appending: If you have any in-house list without emails or missing
information, we can append that info to the same and deliver back to you.

Email Campaigns: We can execute email campaigns for your target audience on
your company behalf.

Email Marketing can personalize your thoughts, which can be reaching to your
customer directly. A best way to get your target audiences close

I appreciate your time and please suggest me if I need to contact someone
else for the same. Please feel free to email me for any clarification
required.

Regards

Paul Johnson
Business Analyst

415-375-8393 Ext: 4626

To unsubscribe please reply to this email with leave out in the subject
line.