[Octa-list] ININ User Accounts

Elmer Price elmer.price at list2leads.com
Thu May 21 20:33:22 UTC 2015

Hi,

Would having a targeted list of "Interactive Intelligence user accounts" add
impact to your targeted product specific campaigns and lead generation
activities?

Here is some more users list that might a good fit or good to add-on: Avaya
users, Mitel users, ShoreTel users, Cisco Users, Aspect users and Genesys
users.

Please let me know your specific requirements and I will get back to you
with counts and samples for your review.

I appreciate your time and please suggest me if I need to contact someone
else for the same.

Regards,

Elmer Price

Demand Generation Team