[Octa-list] Global NetApp,EMC,Pure storage clients

Carmin Simons carmin.simons at softwareusersdata.com
Thu Nov 19 21:16:06 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm curious to know if you would be interested to acquire our recently
compiled and opt-in verified users email list for your marketing/Sales and
new product launch events, we have GEO segmented data base available with
us.

We can help you to reach:

NetApp Storage, EMC Storage, Oracle Storage, HP Storage, IBM Storage, Cloud
Storage, Dell Storage, Pure Storage and more

Virtualization users:  VMware, Citrix, Microsoft

Big data: Hadoop, MongoDB, Cloudera, HortonWorks, Apache, Cassandra, Splunk,
Greenplum, Amazon EMR.

Thanks Giving Offer: Buy any list from USA/APAC/EMEA and get Annual
Verification subscription and Telemarketing list for the same
Contacts-FREE!!!

Let me know if there is any other specific technology user list that is your
priority at this time.

Thanks and I look forward to your response.

Best Regards,

Carmin Simons

Marketing Executive

This is an attempt to begin the conversation with you. However we highly
respect your privacy. If you wish not to hear from me please reply with UNS
in the subject line.