[Octa-list] (no subject)

Darcy Smith darcy.smith at inheritdata.com
Mon Nov 23 21:33:10 UTC 2015

Hello,

We are a leading email and phone List Management Company having 26 Million
B2B and 90 Million B2C database. We have been working with all kinds of
industry verticals & firms in terms of expanding their market and getting
their target market close with email list acquisition and data management
services. We are one of the world's leading database marketing company with
a database of 26 Million business contacts across the Globe. We can provide
lists from any part of the globe like USA, UK, Europe, Asia, Australia, etc.

Technology Lists

Industry Based Lists

Title Based Lists

SAP users list

Banking Industry Executives List

C-Level Executives List

PeopleSoft Users list

Real Estate Industry Executives List

Sales and Marketing Executives List

SIEBEL customers List

Insurance Industry Executives List

HR and Recruiting Executives List

Oracle Application Customers List

Business Services Industry Executives List

Doctors, Physicians and Surgeons List

Hyperion Ess base users

Healthcare Industry Executives List

ERP Decision Makers List

Microsoft Dynamic user List

Manufacturing Industry Executives List

ERP IT Decision Makers List

Sales force User List

Services Industry Executives List

BPO Industry Executives List

Microsoft Exchange user List

Oil and Gas Extraction Industry Executives List

Lawyer Email List

Quick Books List

Printing and Publishing Industry Executives List

European Business Executives List

Web Sphere Application List

Communications Industry Executives List

Geography Based Lists

Lawson Users List

Advertising Agencies Industry Executives List

Act Users List

Colleges And Universities Industry Executives List

United Kingdom B2B Executives List

JD Edward Users List

Pharmaceutical Industry Executives List

Canadian Business Executives List

ASP Users List

Telecommunication Industry Executives List

Germany Business Executives List

Microsoft GP Applications Users List

Financial Markets Executives List

France Business Executives List

Sybase DBMS Applications Users List

Software Stores Industry Executives List

Australian Executives List

NetSuite Users List

Agriculture Industry Executives List

California State Executives List

IBM DBMS Application Users List

Mining Industry Executives List

Florida State Executives List

McAfee Users List

Construction Industry Executives List

New York State Executives List

MS Dynamics GP (Great Plains)

Engineering Industry Executives List

Texas State Executives List

Data Fields: Company Name, First Name, Last Name, Company URL, Title,
Physical Address, Phone Number, Fax Number, Industry, Revenue, Employee
count and Email address.

Email Appending: We also have email appending service wherein we can add
emails and other missing information to your in-house prospect and customer
lists. We can do an append test with no cost for you to show you our quality
and how the process works.

Let me know which of the above lists/any other list you would like to
purchase so that I can get back to you with counts, a few samples and other
details.

Best Regards,

Darcy Smith

Online Marketing Executive