[Octa-list] Marketing Lists

Rachel Clark rachelclark at infsolunet.com
Tue Apr 5 20:22:36 UTC 2016

Hi,

I wanted to reach out to you and check if you would be interested in
acquiring an Email Lists of these Industries?

Our email lists are segmented by  Industry lists & Technology users list by
C-level, VP-level, Director-level and manager level  OR as per your
requirement.

Our Top Selling Lists:

Industry Lists

Technology Users Lists

Specialties List

Information Technology

Epicor

Dermatologist

Healthcare

NetSuite

Plastic Surgeons

Retail Industry

Cloud Users

Radiologist

Hospitality Industry

Eptica

Optometrist

Manufacturing Industry

IBM Filenet / Storage

Oncologists

Food and Beverage

Lync

Ophthalmologists

Services Industry

Avaya

Dentist

Insurance

Mainframe

Obstetricians & Gynecologists

Education

EMC Storage

Orthopedic

Business Services

SAP Users

Registered Nurse

Oil and Gas

Oracle Users

Urologists

Energy and Utilities

Microsoft Dynamic

Anesthesiologists

Media

CRM /ERP

Cardiologist

Automotive

Sage

Chiropractors

Marketing/Advertising

MS SharePoint

Hematology

Non Profit

Adobe

Interventional Radiologist

Retail & Wholesale

Cisco

Lab Directors

Construction

Rackspace

Psychologist

Telecom

Zen desk and many more

Family Practitioner/Medicine

The lists comes with complete details such as Name, Company, Website, Title,
Phone number, Fax number, Email address, Country, SIC code, zip code,
revenue & employees.

Kindly revert back to us with your target audience so I can get back to you
with relevant information.

Other Services:

Email Appending: if you have any in-house list without emails or missing
information, we can append that info to the same and deliver back to you.

Email Campaigns: We can execute email campaigns for your target audience on
your company behalf.

Best Regards,

Rachel Clark | Marketing Executive | Inf-Solutions.

To edit mail preference, please reply with Opt-Out in the Subject Line.