[Octa-list] Data Distribution Service Users

Nancy Odell nancy.odell at techinstallinfo.com
Mon Apr 18 15:35:19 UTC 2016

Hi,

We have learnt that your organization provides expert consulting &
technology services in market of Data Distribution Services (DDS) and
Outsourced Product Development, I am writing this email to find if there is
any plans to expand your sales through demand generations, digital
marketing, event or any other channel marketing plans by reaching
organization like yours who provide similar solution also the end users.  I
can help you to reach them out either in your city or globally by our
support.

Services we offer are as below.

.           OEMs and  partners Install base

.           DDS  users

.           Manufactures

.           Auto ancillary

.           Multi-campaign database

.           Product / service specific user list

.           Technology users install base

.           Tailored list

.           Appending / Enhancement (we can also work on your existing
database to validate the contacts and fill the necessary details based on
your input)

Please let us know your convenient time to discuss the same or share your
requirement and specification to take this forward.

Warm regards,

Nancy O Dell

Technology Database Consultant

This is an attempt to begin a conversation with you.  If you would rather
not hear from us, please respond mentioning DELETE in the subject line