[Octa-list] Competitive Lists for EndPoint and Network Security

Christie Ballard christie.ballard at itfocusprospects.com
Wed Jan 13 18:45:22 UTC 2016

Hello,

I hope you are doing well.

I am not sure if I am too early to reach you in this New Year but wanted to
help you with right set of prospects for 2016 channel, product and event
marketing initiatives.

I have mentioned below some of our recently cleansed and updated install
base for your multi-channel programs.

1.            HP ArcSight

2.            McAfee Nitro

3.            IBM QRadar

4.            Splunk SIEM

5.            RSA Security Analytics

6.            Altiris Users

7.            Palo Alto Network Security Users

8.            CheckPoint Software Users

9.            Juniper Networks

10.          Fortinet

11.          F5 Networks

Kindly let me know your interests or looking for any other specific
technology application or segment to target and I would be happy to share
unique company counts and volume of key prospects available with us.

If you don't have any requirement also I will be glad to connect with you
over a call and share our data compilation and opt-in process for your
knowledge.

Thanks & I will look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Christie Ballard l Data Expert

Other Services: Data Cleansing l Appending Services l SEO l Digital
Marketing l Market Research

If you wish not to receive any of the emails from us, please feel free to
reply with opt-out in the subject line.