[Octa-list] Accurate Emails List 2016

Chloe David chloe.david at ist-techno.com
Tue Jul 19 22:35:28 UTC 2016

Hi,

I hope this email finds you well.

Would you be interested in acquiring database of **Accurate Database
Info 2016**with top level decision makers for your marketing and sales
initiatives?

If this is of interest to you, please email me with your requirement, so
that we can send more information and few samples at no cost.

Target Industry__(you wish to reach)

Target Geography__(Is it across USA or you need any specific states)

Target Job Title __ (you wish to reach)

*Ø  Complete data fields like: Company name, Website, First Name, Last
Name, Job Title, Emails, Phone Number, Fax Number, Postal Address, Zip
Code, URL Etc….*

*Ø  List comes with complete data fields with 90% accuracy on emails and
100% accuracy on rest of the fields at this time.*

If you are not the decision maker on this, please guide me to the right
contact.

Appreciate your time & look forward to hear from you.

Regards,

*Chloe David*

*Online Marketing Executive*

SERVICES -Consumer List | Technology List | Healthcare list | Event
Promotion | Email Appending | Email Campaigns | SEO |Content writing|
Telemarketing services.

If you don't wish to receive our newsletters, reply back with
"Leave-Out" in subject line.