[Octa-list] Follow up

Rachel Clark rachelclark at infsolunet.com
Mon Jun 20 20:24:25 UTC 2016

Hi,

Hope all is well!

I wanted to reconnect with you to get your feedback on your exact target
audience. Would love to receive your data requirement that you can provide
us with.

Industry - ..........?

Geography - ........?

Technology Users (if any) - ...?

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Rachel Clark

Marketing Executive

INF Solutions

To edit mail preference, please reply with Opt-Out in the Subject Line.