[Octa-list] Leads for OpenStack Summit 2016

Juan Sanders juan.sanders at softwareusersdata.com
Thu Mar 10 16:32:07 UTC 2016

Hi,

I appreciate your time.

I am aware that you are exhibiting in the upcoming OpenStack Summit 2016
scheduled to be held in April.

Would you be interested in reaching out to OpenStack Users contact
information across the Globe (USA, UK, EMEA, APAC and rest of the world)?

We are a leading database provider company and we specialize on Technology
Users database and Industry Specific Database contacts, business information
based on opt-in process.

All contacts are with verified email addresses and tele-verified phone
numbers.

Please let me know if you looking for any other Cloud Computing
(AWS/CenturyLink/IBM SoftLayer/ MS Azure/Rackspace/Verizon/ VMware) users
contact and I will get you the counts and more information on this.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

Juan Sanders l Marketing Analyst l Global Data Marketing

If you do not wish to receive future emails us, please reply as 'leave out'

P Please, consider the environment before printing this e-mail