[Octa-list] OpenStack install base/users contact list 2016

Amelia Wilson amelia.wilson at globalhealthleads.com
Fri May 6 19:25:26 UTC 2016

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring database of OpenStack install
base/users contact list 2016 for your marketing and sales initiatives?

The list contacts the details of your competitor’s existing accounts with
complete information worldwide.

Some of the related user lists that might interest you:

·         Amazon S3

·         DigitalOcean

·         Microsoft Azure

·         Linode

·         Rackspace Managed Cloud

·         CloudStack

·         Compute Engine

·         IBM Bluemix

·         Verizon Cloud and many more

If there is any scope pleases email me back with your requirements and I
will run relevant information for you.

Appreciate your time & look forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Amelia Wilson

Online Marketing Executive

If you don't wish to receive our newsletters, reply back with "Opt-Out" in
subject line.