[Octa-list] MapR, Cloudera and HortonWorks Installs

Belinda Smith belinda.smith at newitprospects.com
Fri May 13 17:45:59 UTC 2016

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring our recently updated list of MapR,
Cloudera and HortonWorks Customers contact information at this time for your
lead generation, sales growth, email campaign or other marketing
initiatives?

Information fields: Contact First Name, Last Name, Job Title, Email Address,
Phone numbers, Company Name, Company Physical Address, and Company Web
Address, SIC Code, Primary Industry, Employee Size, Revenue Size.

Let me know if you're interested. I will be glad to assist you with counts,
samples and further information. Keep me posted if you are currently looking
for any other list.

If you feel I should talk to someone else then please feel free to forward
this email to the right person.

Thanks & I'll look forward to your response.

Have a great day ahead!

Warm regards,

Belinda Smith

To REMOVE mention UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line;