[Octa-list] Re:DDP New forwarder in China-- ITPC Jenny

sales06 at itpc-china.com sales06 at itpc-china.com
Tue Jul 13 09:40:00 UTC 2021

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is Jenny from ITPC international logistics.^_^
Nice to know you!

I am writing this email for if we can become your forwarder in China.
Main business: by sea (LCL&FCL), by air and express.

Main advantage:
1. We have 20 years experience in logistics industry.
2. We have many partner and channel.
3. High quality logistics service and best price.

Do you have any cargo will deliver from China?
Please tell me more details, we will quote you freight soon.

And if you want to know more about us, I will send our company profile after getting your reply!

Thank you!

Jenny
Shanghai ITPC International Freight Forwarding Co., Ltd.
Mob/Whatsapp/wechat: +86 15623100062
Email:  sales06 at itpc-china.com
Alibaba: itpc-china.en.alibaba.com
Ali TM: cn1542334555pyci
QQ: 2880488415
Web: www.shitpcpro.com
Tel: +86 027 8717 6068
ITPC focuses on dangerous cargo/DG
Add: Rm305,10 Building,No.1080 Changyang Rd,
         Yangpu District,Shanghai,200082,China.