[Octa-list] Virtual Expo Connect will remain open until November

Fi Asia-China fiac at edm.ubmsinoexpo.com
Thu Jun 30 07:11:43 UTC 2022

Virtual Expo Connect (https://vec.en-sjgle.com/hic2022/)

 (https://vec.en-sjgle.com/hic2022/)Hi& Fi Asia- China Virtual Expo Connect will Extend to November 10
As the onsite exhibition has been postponed to November 8-10 in Shanghai New International Expo Center, Hi& Fi Asia- China decided to extend the Virtual Expo Connect to November 10. We will continue to bring you professional industry content and a wealth of opportunities over the next few months.

Looking forward to your participation!

Digital Showroom (https://vec.en-sjgle.com/hic2022/supplier/)
Online Webinar (https://vec.en-sjgle.com/hic2022/)
Import&Export Desk (https://vec.en-sjgle.com/hic2022/#Website)
Match&Meet (https://vec.en-sjgle.com/hic2022/#Website)

Fi Global Insights 2022 Trend GuideThis Fi Global Insights trend guide shines a spotlight on some of the trends and innovations that could be found at Fi Europe. We have gathered interviews with leading trend experts at the show, offering perspectives on the most important trends and innovations of 2021 and beyond, that are transforming the food and beverage industry.
Download Report (https://vec.en-sjgle.com/hic2022/report/#)
Match& Meet meetings are in full swing!We have found suppliers for more than 10 buyers until now that meet their sourcing needs. Don't miss your chance to encounter better quality products and lower prices!
Meet Your Supplier (https://vec.en-sjgle.com/hic2022/)

Contact us:                                            Email:sini.bai at imsinoexpo.com                                                    Tel:+86 (021) 3339 2212