[Octa-list] Hi & Fi Asia China is back in 2023!

Fi Asia-China fiac at edm.ubmsinoexpo.com
Thu Jan 19 12:34:24 UTC 2023

https://edm.ubmsinoexpo.com/x/?S7Y1NvifCyQsTIz_59iaGhqZm.4vsjU0NLY0MQYAA20

Dear customer,

We are honored to invite you back to Hi & Fi Asia- China in 2023. Hi & Fi Asia-China will be held at the Shanghai National Convention and Exhibition Center (NECC) from June 19th to 21st, 2023, providing an opportunity for overseas visitors and exhibitors who have not met with Chinese food ingredients companies in the past three years due to COVID-19.

China has lifted restrictions on entry into the country from January 8, 2023, and canceled nucleic acid tests for international arrivals. Inbound passengers are advised to undergo PCR testing within 48 hours prior to departure. Travelers do not need to apply for a health code from Chinese embassies and consulates abroad. They only need to declare their health status on their customs cards.

We sincerely wish you all a happy Chinese New Year and look forward to meeting you at this year's Hi & Fi Asia China at Shanghai National Exhibition and Convention Center (NECC) on June 19-21, 2023.

Hi & Fi Asia- China

Contacts:
Sini.Bai
Tel: +86 21 33392212