[Octa-list] Guidence to visit Hi & Fi Asia- China

Hi & Fi Asia-China fiac at edm.ubmsinoexpo.com
Mon Jun 12 12:46:43 UTC 2023

click here for the webversion (https://edm.ubmsinoexpo.com/x/?S7Y1NvifCyQszUz.59iaGhqbm.0vsjU0NLY0MQYAA82)
 (https://www.figlobal.com/china/en/home.html)19-21, June, 2023 | National Exhibitor Convention Center| Shanghai
Only 1 Week Left to Secure Your Spot at Hi & Fi Asia-China
 Register to Attend (https://www.figlobal.com/china/en/forms/register.html?utm_source=Webpower&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=HLN23HFN-TM-Visitor-Reg&utm_0206)

How To Get To The Site?
Grab a Texi/Drive to: 上海国家会展中心,中国上海市青浦区崧泽大道333号(北门)
North Gate, Shanghai National Convention and Exhibition Center (NECC), No. 333 Songze Avenue, Qingpu District
Subway:Exits 4, 5 ,and 6 of Xujing East Station on Metro Line 2 are within walking distance.
 Travel Q&A For Vistiors (https://www.figlobal.com/china/en/visit/visitor-faq.html)

How To Get The Badge?
1.Register Online
Pre-register at the official Website (https://www.figlobal.com/china/en/home.html) of Hi & Fi Asia-China

2.Bring Your ID Certificate
Without your personal ID , you are not allowed to enter the exhibition

3.Go To The Overseas Visitor Counter after You arrived
We will input your information and take a picture of you for the face recognition

4.Get Your Badge at the Overseas Visitor Counter
The staff there will provide the Badge for you, scan the QR code on your badge and pass the facial recoganization at the entrance to get in

What Need To keep In Mind?
Arrange A business meeting with a client/supplier
With the international visitor badge, you can have business meetings at our VIP launch (Hall NH)

Interest In Exhibitor List
You can purchase an E-catelogue with all the exhibitors' information at the Sales Office, both Hall NH and Hall 4.1 has Sales Offices

Find An Exhibitor
Download our Exhibitor List (https://www.figlobal.com/content/dam/Informa/figlobal/china/en/2023/documents/Exhibitor%20List%20of%20Hi%20Fi%20Asia%20China%20202305May.pdf) at with booth number on and find the exhibitor you want to visit

Need Translater Onsite
Please contact us if you need to book the translation service, we will offer you our translation prices

Book booth for 2024
We have staff at the Sales Office, they will give you the detailed introduction of our Expo
We will send an reminder email with a site guide map to all the pre-registered visitors before the show
 Register Now (https://www.figlobal.com/china/en/forms/register.html?utm_source=Webpower&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=HLN23HFN-TM-Visitor-Reg&utm_0206)