[olpc-software] Re: Yum won't install SDK

Jim Poder jpoder at comcastnmd.com
Mon Jun 12 15:34:22 UTC 2006

I did a fresh install of FC5 on a laptop, and am unable to install the
sdk via yum either.  I get missing dependencies:

Perl-Time-HiRes is needed by package perl-Net-DBus

Libdbus-1.so.1 is needed by package perl-Net-DBus

qemu = 0.8.0-5 is needed by package kernel-module-qvm86

I am not a linux noob, but am fairly unfamiliar with redhat/fedora and
yum.  I have done quite a bit of searching and reading but cannot crack
this nut.  Can someone please enlighten those of us who would like to
have a look and try out the software but are unable to install?

Thanks!

jim