[olpc-software] lapWiki - Wiki/eBook experiment for OLPC

Jim Gettys jg at laptop.org
Mon Jun 12 18:37:49 UTC 2006

We should certainly set this up.  We did this for iPAQ's and it was very
useful for people who just wanted to do some occasional tests on a real
machine while developing on their usual machines (and, in that case,
rebuilding for ARM since cross building is "entertaining" and not
something that most people wanted to bother with figuring out how to
do).

In this case, it will be most useful for people who need to do
performance testing of their code, given this is an x86 architecture.

                              Regards,
                                        Jim

On Mon, 2006-06-12 at 12:24 +0100, John Marshall wrote:
> [...]
Jim Gettys
One Laptop Per Child