[olpc-software] Which BIOS will OLPC have ?

Goodrich,Steven steven.goodrich at amd.com
Tue Jun 6 17:14:23 UTC 2006

Just to emphasize what Ron said: The source code we provided to Ron,
including the PCI emulation code from our SMM handler, has been released
under GPL.  That PCI emulation code is available to use within the
limits of the GPL.

Does this clear it up?

    -- Steve G.

Steve Goodrich (Steven.Goodrich at amd.com)