[olpc-software] No package manager?

Alan Kay alan.kay at squeakland.org
Tue Mar 14 04:27:17 UTC 2006

What schools are doing is not very helpful, since most schools are not
doing constructivist learning (e.g. with LOGO-like scripting). It is very
likely that a thicker client will be required here to make up for what
should be in the browsers, and this thicker client will have to be easy for
nonHDLT child users to get.

Cheers,

Alan