[olpc-software] Source repository access

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Wed Mar 22 22:20:38 UTC 2006

Hello Team OLPC!

I'm pleased to be able to announce that the Mercurial source repositories
are now setup on the Fedora Project servers. All the existing OLPC related
code we've been working on inside Red Hat is now migrated over to the
publically accessible Fedora servers - full changelog history intact. The
modules include the tools we use to build the OS firmware images from a Fedora
base, all the QEMU related tools & apps, testing tools such as those used
recently in tracking down mozilla pixmap leaks, and an early start of the
SDK. Further info on individual projects is available here

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/OLPC/Projects

An overview of the OLPC repository layout, along with details of how to
submit patches back upstream, is also up on the wiki:

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/OLPC/SourceRepository

Those familiar with Mercurial can go direct to the repositories

  http://hg.fedoraproject.org/

Finally if you want to learn more about Mercurial:

  http://www.selenic.com/mercurial/
  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/OLPC/MercurialQuickstart

Regards,
Dan.