[Open-scap] OVAL and executable stack

Lukas Kuklinek lkuklinek at redhat.com
Tue Jul 28 14:48:07 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 28 of July 2009 15:59:06 David Niemoller wrote:
> The attached patch file 'openscap-syschar-20090728.patch' cleans up some
> compilation issues with the systems characteristics implementation.  The
> patch depends on the prior application of the patch published by peter
> 'openscap-devel-executable_stack.patch' which is also attached.

This looks very similar to changes I made on the devel branch that have been
commited four days ago: http://jdem.cz/bttt3
Could you please make a small review?
Nested functions were removed one patch later: http://jdem.cz/bttu4

I hope it didn't mess up anything, the example seems to work.

Lukas Kuklinek