[Open-scap] Fedora 12 content

Steve Grubb sgrubb at redhat.com
Wed Feb 17 15:59:02 UTC 2010

On Wednesday 17 February 2010 08:19:43 am Maros Barabas wrote:
> Steve and others, please take a look at list and sent me any suggestions or
> questions.

I guess one comment is that I see a lot of references to gov.irs.f12.
Shouldn't that be org.fedoraproject.f12 since its our own fedora content?

Otherwise I think it looks pretty good as a test for the current OVAL
capabilities. Long term, I think we want to concentrate on making XCCDF
content and use the OVAL content in support of the XCCDF.

-Steve